Meet The Spaldings

Here's a story of a Godly woman who loves the Lord, her boyfriend-husband and her miracle children, Christopher and Nicole.

Monday, March 30, 2009

My First "Not Me Monday"

Not Me Monday..... Spalding Style....

No... I did not check to see of Nicole went #2, and no I did not stick my finger in the diaper, and no

I did not come back a yellow mustard color,

Not me.


No, I did not write a check for the electric company and no I did not sign it Nicole Spalding,

Not me.

No... I did not run to the mail box this morning and no I did not start screaming like a little girl when the wind started blowing and no I did not run back into the house and fall against the door like the wind was gonna get me.

Not me.

No, I absolutely did not put the baby to sleep in her bed and then crawl around the house on my hands and knees like a cat to make the least amount of noise.

Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment