Meet The Spaldings

Here's a story of a Godly woman who loves the Lord, her boyfriend-husband and her miracle children, Christopher and Nicole.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I did NOT put Nicole's hair in a ponytail and NO I did not give her bangs, and NO James DID NOT say she looked like Pebbles Flinstone.

NO, NOT ME

And, NO I did not create a song about Nicole having a smelly neck, and NO, I definitely did not make up a song about how I love the way her breath smells and Heck NO I DID NOT make up a song about her smelly feet and sing it to the tune of "Smelly Cat" from Friends.

NO, NOT ME

AND to get the record straight, NO I did not shave my legs so I could try on bridesmaid dresses for Amanda's wedding, and NO, I DID NOT wear my best bra so the dress would fit just right, AND, NO I did not drive out to Ontario when there is a DB in Redlands, and NO it didn't dawn on me that I was at the wrong DB until I got to the shop and the lady told me she had no idea who Amanda was.

NOOOOOOO, NOT ME!!!

Oh yeah, before I forget, NO James did not shave his face this morning and NOOOO he did not leave a "Beard Streak" that went from side burn to side burn under his chin (it looks like a chin strap that football players wear, but with hair) NO, I did not tell him I've never seen anything so appalling in my life!

NO, NO, NO, NOT ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you went to Ontario!! I was really looking forward to seeing you!

    I know how you feel with the facial hair! Ryan is totally sporting a full on beard and stache! I'm not a big fan :(

    ReplyDelete