Meet The Spaldings

Here's a story of a Godly woman who loves the Lord, her boyfriend-husband and her miracle children, Christopher and Nicole.

Monday, June 15, 2009

NO ME MONDAY!!!!!!!

Not Me Monday….

No, I did not celebrate my 5th Year anniversary this weekend. No, not me.

And, No we did not (James and I) go down to San Diego on Saturday and leave our sweet children with my parents, and no James and I DID NOT get homesick (or shall we say Nicole sick) and no we did not consider coming right back home even after we paid for the hotel and movie and dinner….No, not me.

And I ABSOLUTELY did not start singing the “Hey Sweet Girl” song that I sing to Nicole and no I did not tear up because she wasn’t there to hear it and no it did not make James so sad that he OFFERED to drive home and “forget the stupid hotel and all it’s niceness”…no, NOT ME!

Lastly, No we DID NOT have a fabulous time once we got over the attachment issues we have with our kids, and NO I did not pretend to show James karate while we were walking over a bridge and NO my shoe did not fall off my foot and ALMOST go over the overpass to the hungry cars waiting below….NO, NO, NO, NOT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment